Sanbona is a place to relax and feel inspired, a magnificent reserve of 58,000 hectares where big cats roam free. Get away from it all and give your team the chance to focus on business strategy and development without being interrupted, in a truly relaxed and inspiring environment. An entire team-building experience can be tailored to suit your individual requirements, from star gazing, understanding conservation and retracing the steps of the San people, to tracking cheetah and getting a glimpse of the white lions that call Sanbona their home.
Activities could include: (Subject to availability, conditions apply)
- Morning and evening game drives – including a chance to see our famous white lions
- Bird watching – with more than 200 species, including Raptors, the beautiful Fish Eagle and five breeding pairs of Black Eagles
- Astronomy – learn about the stars that are so clearly visible here
- Archaeology – visit local archaeological sites and take part in guided ‘rock art’ walks
- Bush survival skills training – tailor-made activities to suit your team-building requirements
- Conservation and wildlife talks
- Botanical guides – to explain everything you need to know
- On-site spa
Contact us to book your special event at Sanbona Wildlife Reserve.
WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
There is no more romantic place for a Bush Wedding than at Sanbona Wildlife Reserve – tailor made to your requirements. We will assist you will all aspects of your dream wilderness wedding from the ceremony to the celebrations to the honeymoon.
Contact us to book your dream wedding and honeymoon at Sanbona Wildlife Reserve.