Hospitality Waiver and Indemnity
I, the undersigned, do hereby
- acknowledge and declare that I enter Sanbona Wildlife Reserve and its surrounds and partake in its facilities and activities fully aware of the nature and effect of the acknowledgments, waivers and indemnities hereby given.
- agree that the operators and proprietors of Sanbona Wildlife Reserve, and its holding, subsidiary and associated companies, their servants, employees, directors, shareholders and any other person connected (whether directly or indirectly) with the operation of Sanbona Wildlife Reserve will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage to property, bodily harm, injury, death, loss of support or any other form of damages or claim from whatsoever cause arising including, but not limited to, the injury or death of, or loss of support of or by any third party.
- waive and abandon all claims of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising (including claims arising directly or indirectly from the injury, death or bodily harm to or loss of support of or by any third party) against Sanbona Wildlife Reserve and its holding, subsidiary and associated companies, their servants, employees, directors, shareholders and any other person connected (whether directly or indirectly) with the operation of Sanbona Wildlife Reserve and facilities accommodated thereon including but not limited to any such claims which may have arisen or which may arise relating to game viewing drives, boat cruises operated by independent operators, walking trails, participating in the explorer camp program and/or transfer to or from the premises of Sanbona Wildlife Reserve.
- acknowledge that the waiver and abandonment relates to any claim from whatsoever cause arising, or loss suffered and whether arising from any act (negligent or otherwise), commission or omission on the part of those entities and persons to whom the foregoing waiver and abandonment applies.
- indemnify and hold harmless the companies and persons referred in 2 above from any and all claims of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising by any of myself, spouse, companion, partner, children (whether minor or major), any dependants or relatives and any person accompanying me to Sanbona Wildlife Reserve (whether as invitee or employee or otherwise), including but not limited to claims arising from or as a result of: participating in walking trails and/or the explorer camp program and (ii) being transported on or in a vehicle or vessel, whether operated by Sanbona Wildlife Reserve or an independent operator.
- acknowledge that any emergency medical treatment arranged or paid for by Sanbona Wildlife Reserve shall be at its discretion and without prejudice to its right and without any admission of liability on its part.
- warrant that I have full legal capacity to make and give the acknowledgements, waivers and indemnities.
- acknowledge that I have read and understand the ack nowledgements, waivers and indemnities and that I am bound thereby without limitation in time, extent or damages or cause of action.
- acknowledge that the provisions of this waiver and indemnit y do not exclude or limit, or purport to exclude or limit, any liability which by law may not be excluded or limited.
- acknowledge that the content and implications of this waiver and indemnit y and the dangers that I/we will be exposed to and which are inherent during the course of my/our stay have been explained to me/us.
- acknowledge that I/we have considered and understand the aforesaid and that I/we have no questions or misapprehensions about the aforesaid and agree to be bound by and willingly sign this document.