Job Title: HR Administrator
Reporting Structure: Financial Manager
Closing Date: 15 January 2021
Minimum Criteria Required:
- Qualification: Human Resources Diploma AND a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
Key Performance Areas of this position include but are not limited to:
Primary purpose of the job: to assist the Finance Manager with daily HR and admin related tasks.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries.
- Responsible for ensuring the relevant HR databases are accurate, up to date and comply with legislation.
- Responsible for co-ordinating all training in conjunction with external training providers.
- Capture of all training completed for BEE and WSP purposes.
- Assist HoD’s with setting up of interviews for recruitment and liaising with recruitment agencies; provide administrative support for interview process.
- Prepare payroll on VIP.
- Assist with IOD claims.
- Assist with generating UIF forms and updating U-filing details monthly.
- Administer HR-related documents, e.g. employment contracts, etc.
- Organise and maintain employee records and files.
- Assist with preparation of EE reporting.
- Assist with pension/provident fund registrations, submissions, and claims.
- Compile monthly HR reporting.
- Liaise with Finance Manager to report anomalies, variances, and new ideas for improvements.
- Assist with Disciplinary matters.
- Familiar with Unionised environment.
- Involvement in induction process.
- Liaise with independent labour consultants.
- English and Afrikaans – Well Spoken.
- Good working knowledge of VIP payroll.
- Knowledge of online system for reporting IODs.
- Working knowledge of online U-filing system.
- Computer literate on MD office suite.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Good basic knowledge of BCEA, LRA, SDA and EEA.
- Time management, Sober Habits. Neat and presentable.
- Strong work ethic, and a team leader.
- Ability to work unsupervised and follow instruction.
- Work flexible and extended hours upon agreement.
Individuals from designated groups as per the Employment Equity Act will receive preference.
Please note that Reference and Criminal checks will be done.
Interested Applicants should submit their CV’s to:
Admin Office or email: [email protected] Tel: 021 010 0458